A picture is worth 1000 words
Information processing and study skills.
- Incorporate Inspiration software to our note taking and studying tools to help organize our thoughts and facts.
- Using Webbing and Venn design to clarify information to make memorization easier.
- Use Word2007 to create professional reports, letters and documents.
- Import graphics
- Format text
- Text wrapping
- Master PowerPoint slideshow software with transitions and animations.
- Use these skills to present facts in a more up to date format.
- Use skills with informal family photos and clips
Continuing Graphic Arts Course
- Entering the world of Adobe Photoshop
- Empowering creativity
- Photo Collages
- Restoring and correcting of photos.
- Brochures and reports
Spreadsheets and Excel
- Entering the world of Microsoft Excel
- Learning to utilize formulas to analyze data and do calculations
- Using Charts and Tables to clarify facts from science or History
- Set Up a project and analyze the costs and profits
- Learn to mail merge
- Every student works respectfully on her networked laptop computer.
- Students are marked by completion of assignments according to the rubric of instructions that they receive with each assignment.
- Students must properly save and complete each project in their assigned folder.
- Creativity and content will be assessed by the subject matter teacher (i.e., history, English) who assigned the report, as well as the computer instructor.
I am looking forward to teaching your daughters focused computer skills necessary for their education and future endeavors. I hope to create an interactive and cooperative environment that will enhance the learning of today, while graphically envisioning the past and readying the students for the workplace of the future. Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns.